Home > Services > BusinessSafe A A
BusinessSafe Health and Safety at Work Advice and Software
The troubled waters of Health and Safety regulations can drown your business. Peninsula’s rescue team will light your way and protect you from hitting the rocks. If you think Health & Safety is expensive, then it is nothing compared to having an accident.
The Peninsula BusinessSafe service covers-
- A review of the way you manage health and safety in your premises and is conducted by qualified Health & Safety Consultants to identify areas of non-compliance with legal requirements. You will receive a report advising on how to use best practice and achieve compliance with legal obligations.
- The preparation and installation of a bespoke Health & Safety management system, developed for your business, including the organisation, specific arrangements and monitoring procedures required for its effective implementation.
- Regular visits to service your Health & Safety management system and advice on continuing legal compliance.
- Access to a 24 hour Telephone Advice service supported by qualified Health & Safety Consultants.
- 24 hour Advice
- Bespoke Training
- Employee Responsibilities, Rules & Procedures
- Employers Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Fire Risk Assessment Software
- Health and Safety at Work
- Health and safety guidance
- Health and Safety Insurance
- Health and Safety Policy & Procedures
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Legal Representation
- Machinery Risk Assessment
- Organisation and Responsibilities
- Risk Management Pack
- Safety Policy
- Safety Records
- Specific Arrangements
- Technical Guidance Notes
- Visitors Safety Records
- Workplace Risk Assessment