Home > Services > Employment Law A A
Employment Law Services
Peninsula Business Services are renowned for providing Employment Law services to businesses throughout the UK. Our client base is wide and varied as is the experience of our professional legally qualified Consultants. Our services include employment documentation, Employment Law advice and legal representation. No matter what problem you face as an employer we have probably dealt with a similar situation before and we have the experience and sources of information available as we believe that our clients deserve the best service possible in a complicated and highly specialised field.
Using Peninsula services will benefit your business
When you become a Peninsula client the benefits to your business can include:
- Employment Law compliance;
- Employment Law documents including contracts of employment, staff handbooks;
- Employment Law help – including legal advice from a qualified team of Consultants;
- Pro-active support about legal and HR issues;
- Updates about Employment Law changes;
- Insurance-backed protection from the defence costs of Employment Tribunal claims and health & safety prosecutions;
- Employment Tribunal representation;
- All advice given and legal work carried out by a qualified team of Consultants.
If you are an employer or manager looking for UK Employment Law documents, including employment contracts and staff handbooks, we can draft the documents for you in an easy to view format.
24 Hour Advice Service
Our services include unlimited access to Employment Law advice, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We receive all relevant Law Reports and new legislation, as they are published, and take account of current best practice when advising our clients. Our qualified team of Consultants are available at every stage of the process right through to representing you at Employment Tribunal.
To protect your business from the costs of defending Employment Tribunal claims, the service can also include an insurance indemnity policy. This policy provides cover for legal expenses, awards and representation at Tribunal.
If you are interested in our employment law service or want to know what Peninsula can do for your business, then please phone 0800 328 9348 and we will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.
- 24 Hour Employment Advice
- Advice for Employers
- Anti Bribery Policy
- Bereavement leave entitlement advice
- Contract Of Employment
- Default Retirement Age
- Dismissal procedures for employers
- Drugs and alcohol policy: advice for employers
- Employee Grievance Advice
- Employee Handbook
- Employee lateness policy
- Employer Law Advice
- Employers Law
- Employment Equality Act
- Employment Law Advice
- Employment Law App
- Employment law specialists
- Employment Tribunal Representation
- Handling Discipline
- Holiday Pay Entitlement
- Inclusive Group Training
- Maternity Leave Employers Advice
- National Minimum Wage
- Parental Leave Entitlement
- Pensions Act
- Specialists in employment law
- Statutory Sick Pay Entitlement
- TUPE regulations
- Working Time Regulations
- Workplace bullying