Location:Manchester Salary:£16000 - £17000 per annum
£17,000 + Excellent benefits package
Manchester City Centre, close to Victoria station
Working hours are between 9am-7pm
We are looking to recruit a Call Handler with an enthusiastic and eager attitude. This is a challenging role but a fantastic opportunity to work alongside business professionals, counsellors, and legal advisors in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
What will be involved?
- To provide an efficient and effective telephone service to all callers
- To demonstrate an ability to work with a variety of individuals and presenting issues, including those who are distressed
- Greet clients making them feel comfortable and at ease; exploring the clients’ situation and identifying the next steps, including assessing the risk/urgency of the issue
- To take ownership and responsibility for of the cases in the first instance and ensure the client is able to access the relevant support
- Ensure that all notes are recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working on inbound phone lines
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good listening skills
- Open minded and non-judgemental
- Ability to work as part of a team
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland’s most trusted health and wellbeing network, making a positive difference in over 9.5 million lives. We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
At Health Assured our team is our greatest asset; contributing valued knowledge, skills and enthusiasm every day to make Health Assured the Company it is. As part of Health Assured, you’ll be doing work that matters and you’ll be part of a company that is still striving to grow, develop and evolve, and in turn, we pledge to offer our staff a positive working environment and atmosphere, whilst encouraging personal development.