Customer Care Manager
Location:East Midlands Salary:£0 - £35000 per annum
Customer Care Manager
Salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience + Excellent Benefits
We are looking to recruit a Customer Care Manager to be responsible for the overall day to day management of Client Engagement and Resolution Team, ensuring we engage effectively with our clients by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
As a Customer Care Manager you will be a key advocate of everything customer service! Always looking for new ways to improve our service, as well as ensuring day to day operational responsibilities are achieved through regular 1-2-1’s, the delivery of all team KPI’s and performance management in line with company policy.
- Accountability for acknowledgement and resolution of service issues in line with company policy, ensuring that the client engagement and resolution teams are performing within the company SLA’s.
- Ensure customer service response is of the highest standard with a focus on quick resolution and client retention.
- To ensure that clients are communicated with effectively through the most appropriate channel.
- To ensure any escalated service issues are reported and managed effectively ensuring a review of the original service issue is completed to provide recommendations, feedback and training where appropriate.
- To have overall accountability for changing customer perception of the service to a positive for both direct service issues and online reviews, ensuring that the brand reputation is maintained.
- To utilise the service issue reports ensuring themes and trends are discussed frequently with the appropriate Heads of Service with proposed solutions enabling them to introduce process improvements and action plans.
- Accountability for ensuring that all client queries and requests to cancel are handled effectively with SLA and the appropriate departments notified
- Management of a team who are responsible for the coordination and organisation of a variety of client service-related tasks. This includes overseeing timekeeping and attendance, training and development needs, and conduct, as well as ensuring that appropriate performances are adhered to and goals and objectives are communicated.
- Customer Service Manager experience within a call centre / office environment
- A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team
- A team player
- Strong management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Extra Day off for your Birthday
- Access to Perkbox - fantastic discount scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Breakfast provided each Monday morning
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Established in 1942 by Bill Croner, Croner Group Limited has earned the longevity, prestige and brand that has made us one of the market leaders in Employment Law and Health & Safety today.
With an exceptional service delivery team we excel in offering medium-sized businesses a professional, commercial partnership, meaning that they can focus on their core business and allows them to lean on us for the specialist and complex areas of HR and Health & Safety.