Customer Support Advisor
Location:Manchester Salary:£18000 per annum
Customer Support Advisor
Manchester City Centre (near Victoria Train Station)
£18K + Excellent Benefits Package
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Who are we?
BrightHR is a people management software company and we are blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We take huge pride in what we do and strive to be brilliant.
We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law to happiness!
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service to BrightHR users and ensure they are happy with the BrightHR software. You will contact clients to conduct demonstrations of using our software, deal with any concerns or issues and identify opportunities upsell other BrightHR services where necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service to our new and existing BrightHR clients
- Carry out outbound calls to new clients, welcoming them to the service and providing them with an overview of the system and assisting with the setup of their account
- Account manage each on-boarded client
- Take ownership of any Service Issues raised by the client, keeping an accurate account of the client’s concerns on the relevant CRM system
- Conduct demonstrations of BrightHR by webinar for prospect clients
- Ensure all KPI’s and SLA’s are adhered to at all times
- Contribute to team targets, paying particular attention to customer experience and feedback
Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience is essential
- Salesforce experience is beneficial but not essential
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate at different levels across the business and with key stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise your workload, under pressure in conjunction with deadlines
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
In return, we offer you a fantastic workplace with all the support you need to grow as a professional. With regular social events and amazing benefits, we believe in making sure our employees know how brilliant we think they are.
Some of our excellent benefits include:
- 25 days paid holiday (increasing to 27 days after 2 years)
- Profit share scheme
- Get your birthday off as an extra holiday
- Perkbox rewards scheme
- Free breakfast every Monday
- Various social events hosted throughout the year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free fruit every Wednesday
- Christmas bonus (after 3 years)
- Health insurance (after 5 years)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing company. If this sounds like the role for you then click apply today!