Digital Marketing Manager
Location:London Salary:£40000 - £50000 per annum
Digital Marketing Manager
A heavy emphasis on PPC, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take manage and own the digital marketing of our business. There will be a focus on driving new customer acquisition, customer retention and revenue growth. We are a B2B organisation and we want you to take the lead on all revenue-generating activity.
This role will see you taking the lead on a new team so the ideal candidate will have management experience and a proven record of working within digital marketing and be skilled in building and driving business lead generation, devising and implementing sales campaigns, and experience working with business channels and partners.
- Define and implement a digital marketing strategy that ensures the business has the optimum online presence to drive growth and lead generation.
- Focus on: website management, e-commerce, paid and organic search, email, social media, and content to bring together a holistic marketing strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Ascertain quick wins to set up PPC campaigns and landing pages to generate new business opportunities.
- To review performance of Google Analytics, Salesforce, Google AdWords on a very regular basis ensuring optimum performance.
- Support sales with campaigns, programs and initiatives.
- Work with directors and analysts to achieve effective budget management, drive better ROI, and channel efficiency.
- Work with a team of varied skillsets including Campaign Managers, PPC and SEO Specialists, Content Writers and Graphic Designers to ensure effective delivery of marketing activity.
- Collaborate with our Group marketing teams in Manchester who will assist with the delivery of digital marketing programmes.
- Look at the full end to end performance of marketing activity with Salesforce CRM reporting.
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a B2B marketing or equivalent marketing experience.
- Experience of leading a marketing team.
- An in-depth knowledge of PPC, SEO, paid social media, display and conversion rate optimisation
- Analytical and results driven with a desire to look for opportunities to improve
- Experience of working with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, CRM software, marketing automation or email software and social media platforms
- A track record in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that directly drive sales opportunities
- An up-to-date understanding of e-commerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice.
- A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record.
- Proven history of self-direction and innovation.
- Measurable success in a customer acquisition, loyalty & retention focused role, experience working on managing and monitoring marketing and campaign return on investment
- Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply today!