Location:Manchester Salary:£30000 - £35000 per annum
Manchester City Centre - Close to Victoria Station
Up to £40,000 based on experience
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced marketing team, working in vibrant offices in Manchester city centre; we are looking for someone to develop the back-end of our company websites for both client facing and internal solutions, and provide Peninsula Group companies with Front End development support for continual improvement.
An experienced and highly skilled Frontend Developer with experience working with .net based content management systems like Umbraco. Capable of working independently while multi-tasking several projects at one time. Responsive development experience is a prerequisite; experience working with Umbraco is desired.
- Be able to build templates from UX designs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Expanding the flexibility of Umbraco allowing it grow as requirements grow
- Be able to quickly identify and resolve live defects
- Independently responsible for delivery / coding of Front-End development for the corporate websites
- Completes all user interface development as indicated in Design, ensuring site matches (thorough testing of work)
- Responsible for managing and logging project hours and working with a Project Manager, Technical Lead and other Developers on the team(s).
- CMS development, deployment, and maintenance (WordPress and Umbraco)
- API integration
We have an exceptional benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off) and market-leading bonus schemes.
Peninsula has been established since 1983 with offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Dublin, Belfast and Sydney currently employing approximately over 1000 people.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply today!