HR Call Handler
Location:Manchester Salary:£18000 - £20000 per annum
HR Call Handler
Manchester City centre
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 Dependant on experience + Excellent benefits package
Peninsula are the leading provider of employment law and health & safety services in the UK. We have been established since 1983, and have over 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. With offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin. Peninsula employs 1000 people across the UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
We are currently looking to recruit a HR Call handler to work within our HR Advisory department. The HR Call Handler will be responsible for triaging calls between clients and HR professionals across the business.
- Handling telephone calls from clients and triaging to the correct department/consultant.
- Ad hoc administration when required.
- Delivering excellent customer service to all callers.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Answering Inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A chance to gain experience in all industries and all sectors
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Holidays will increase when you reach 2 years’ service)
- Monthly allocated CPD time
- Company car/car allowance
- A day off for your Birthday
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (Discount scheme)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)