HR Field Consultant
Location:North East Salary:£29000 - £30000 per annum
HR/Employment Law Field Consultant
Salary up to £30,000 + Excellent benefits package + Company Car/ Car Allowance
Peninsula are the leading provider of employment law and health & safety services in the UK. We have been established since 1983, and have over 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. With offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin. Peninsula employs 1000 people across the UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
The HR/Employment Law Field Consultant provides a bespoke and comprehensive consultancy service to clients within your allocated portfolio and involves reviewing and redesigning our client’s employment documentation. This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a fast paced, varied role, which provides you with exposure to our clients in every Industry! In this role, you will work from home and service clients based in the postcode areas DL, NE, SR, DH and CA. The successful candidate should live within one of these postcode areas.
- Meet with clients at their own premises to discuss their employment law documentation requirements and create new employment documentation and/or to critique clients’ own documentation in order to meet their individual business needs.
- Carry out HR Audits and implement new employment documentation.
- Annual review visit to clients to update documentation where appropriate and ensure compliance with employment law and HR Best Practice.
- Liaise with clients and deal with queries as appropriate.
- Attend and Lead Peninsula Events.
- Good knowledge of employment law / HR.
- Experience of updating HR Policies and Procedures.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Presenting skills.
- Ability to work under on your own initiative and prioritise your workload.
- A chance to gain experience in all industries and all sectors
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Holidays will increase when you reach 2 years’ service)
- Monthly allocated CPD time
- Company car/car allowance
- A day off for your Birthday
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (Discount scheme)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)