Location:Manchester Salary:£20000 - £22000 per annum
Employment Law / HR Paralegal
Manchester - based close to Victoria Train Station
Up to £22,000 depending on experience
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team member who can combine professional HR advice and excellent detail-focused drafting skills with diary planning and management in which pace, teamwork and flexibility are key.
- Communicate by telephone and email with clients about their requirements to hold formal meeting with employees with HR consultant support, explaining their options and responsibilities.
- Review case files and draft on the client’s behalf legally compliant and accurate invitation letters to disciplinary hearings, grievances, appeals, investigations and consultations.
- Manage consultant diaries as part of a small team, making appointments and maintaining a flexible approach to last minute changes.
- Work positively with consultants to effectively manage their time and client expectations.
- Create and maintain files, system logs and other administrative tasks.
- Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
What you Bring to the Team
- Educated to degree level in HR, law or related business discipline, or with relevant experience in employment law or an employee relations-focussed HR role.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, delivering technical information and commercial advice as well as empathy to clients, and provide outstanding attention to detail.
- Strongly focussed on delivering an excellent client experience at all stages.
- A positive approach in a fast-moving, busy team environment.
Why Join our Team?
This is a particularly interesting and varied role working in a friendly and supportive team within a great company. Every day will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time. You will be helping people while at the same time working in a fast-growing environment that provides you with real opportunities for growth and advancement.