Location:Manchester Salary:£20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary up to £25,000 + Excellent benefits package
Working Saturday- Wednesday between 11am-7pm
Manchester City Centre, close to Victoria station
You will provide advice, support and information on a wide range of legal areas to Health Assured clients. The role requires high levels of professional manner whilst working in a telephone environment.
What will be involved?
- To provide an efficient telephone advice service to all callers.
- To provide Legal Information to callers within time frames.
- To take incoming calls and to effectively distribute to other team members or take the case yourself.
- Ensure that all call backs requested and support queues are regularly maintained.
- To work with a variety of individuals and presenting issues, including those who are distressed.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with employers and to provide information in relation to their enquiry.
- Minimum of a Law Degree or extensive experience in a similar advice role
- Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised
- Experience working on inbound phone lines
- Experience working with emotive matters
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Open minded, enthusiastic and non-judgemental
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years service)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Christmas bonus after 3 years of service
- Fab Fridays- dress down & free food
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Excellent Company Pension Scheme
- Regular training and development
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland’s most trusted health and wellbeing network, making a positive difference in over 9.5 million lives. We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
At Health Assured our team is our greatest asset; contributing valued knowledge, skills and enthusiasm every day to make Health Assured the Company it is. As part of Health Assured, you’ll be doing work that matters and you’ll be part of a company that is still striving to grow, develop and evolve, and in turn, we pledge to offer our staff a positive working environment and atmosphere, whilst encouraging personal development.