Location:Manchester Salary:£25000 per annum
Up to £25,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Package
9-5 Monday to Friday
City Centre Manchester, close to Victoria Station
Fancy a new challenge? Health Assured are looking for a dynamic Sales Executive to promote and sell our products across Employee Assistance / Wellbeing and Occupational Health.
Our Sales Executives play a key role in working with an existing client base to develop, promote and upsell our health and wellbeing products and services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a sales professional who wants to make a difference. To fit the criteria for the role you will have a wealth of sales experience and be able to step into the Sales Executive role with confidence and a determination to succeed. You will need to be tenacious, manage your workload, and represent Health Assured to the highest professional standard. You will need to really embrace our products and services to represent Health Assured to the highest professional standard.
How much can you earn?
The basic salary for the role is up to £25,000 (DOE) but you will have a realistic OTE of £36,000+ – of which is completely uncapped.
Here’s some further information on the role…
- Contacting existing and previous clients via telephone to sell Health Assured products
- Closing sales over the phone and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Maintaining a database of customers for business development purposes
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business
- Keeping up to date with competitors and changes within the marketplace
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the procedures
What is it like working for Health Assured?
The Health Assured team are a friendly and engaging bunch who will help settle you in and ensure you’re comfortable with the products and services. We are a professional sales environment and due to the nature of our business we expect our employees to be as consultative and empathetic as you will be tenacious and resilient. Remember, this is health care so having the correct approach will be super important!
What will you get in return?
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays which rises with service
- Additional day off for your Birthday!
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Perkbox which offers a range of great discounts
- Company Pension Plan and Life Insurance
- Profit Share scheme
- Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink - we call this ‘Fun Friday’