Location:Manchester Salary:£30000 - £40000 per annum
Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Peninsula are hiring a Salesforce Administrator to join our established Salesforce team and work on a variety of projects for the business. You will sit within the Salesforce team in the IT, working with skilled individuals to deliver solutions, which helps drives sales and efficiencies.
At Peninsula, we are a consultancy specialising in Employment Law and Health and Safety Advice. What this means is that we partner with SMEs and make sure they are complying with the law so they can do what they love – namely getting on with running their business. From our modern offices in Manchester, you’ll be working on Salesforce projects which will play a big part in our future growth.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
- To configure, develop and support a complex and large (400+ users) Salesforce system.
- Providing application users with support, answering queries
- The continued enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the system.
- To be pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
- To work within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
What you Bring to the Team
· At least 1 years’ experience of Salesforce platform and configuration including workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, Web2Lead, Email2Case, role hierarchy, profiles, sharing etc.
· ETL - Experience of a data loader
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies beneficial.
· Understanding of CRM and commercial concepts, such as lead lifecycle and opportunity sales cycle and forecasting.
· Strong communication skills & stakeholder management
· Salesforce certification a bonus
· Ability to troubleshooting, analyse and problem-solve
What we can offer you
Training – The training and development of our employees is very important to us. If there are any specific training courses you would like to attend, we are happy to consider that, and you will also have time in office hours to self-learn.
Mentors – You will be supported by the Development Manager and senior colleagues.
Progression – We complete performance appraisals and review all individual roles and salaries.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme
• Birthday off work
• Perkbox - fantastic discounts!
• Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’! • Company incentives, access to discount schemes
• Profit Share scheme
• Christmas bonus after 2 years and holiday increase after 2 years
Why Join our Team?
As well as a fantastic, employee focussed working environment, we offer a great benefits package including: guaranteed salary increase after 12 months, company profit share scheme, discounted membership to various companies, free ‘bakers breakfast’ every Monday, and free fitness class every Thursday (to burn off those breakfast calories!) to mention a few! Interested? Contact us now or click apply today!