Salesforce Team Lead
Location:London Salary:£50000 - £60000 per annum
Salesforce Team Lead
Salary on offer upto £60,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Croner-I are hiring an experienced Salesforce Team Lead to manage our established Salesforce team and work on a variety of projects. You will work as part of the team ensuring that we are maximising efficiency and capitalising on the full features and benefits of the system based on the business’s needs.
As a Salesforce Lead, you will manage Salesforce Administrators at all other levels and be accountable for the quality of declarative functionality in Salesforce. The role will involve leading on complex projects and managing workloads with a team a skilled team.
The key responsibilities if this job include:
- Work with key Stakeholders and the Business Analyst to scope new high effort projects and ensure relevant features and options are investigated thoroughly, before work commences. Contributing effectively.
- Highly contribute to the development of new platforms and services.
- Design services that can be easily and efficiently developed and enhanced within appropriate timescales and costs and, wherever possible, reduce, minimise or constrain the long term costs of service provision.
- Ensure the right solution for the business is built and tested before being delivered, providing technical guidance.
- Produce and maintain plans, processes, policies, architectures, frameworks and documents for the design of quality services to meet current and future needs.
- Responsible for the continued enhancement of the current configurations and design of the org.
- Researching and utilising Salesforce Appexchange solutions
- Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new ways of working.
- Support and mentor members of the team, actively helping them progress in their career progression.
- Share best practice and knowledge with team members.
What you bring to the team
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
- Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
Why join our team?
Croner-i is a multi-award-winning place to work. The office is fast-paced, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-driven attitude. And through training and development, we make sure that you have the resources you need to build your career.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply today!