Senior Salesforce Administrator - London
Location:South East Salary:£45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Salary upto £55,000 depending on experience + benefits
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our established Salesforce team here in Manchester City Centre. This role will focus on future growth and a variety of projects including the management of feature enhancements and maintenance for the company Salesforce org.
At Peninsula, we are a consultancy specialising in Employment Law and Health and Safety Advice. What this means is that we partner with SMEs and make sure they are complying with the law so they can do what they love – namely getting on with running their business.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce org.
- Being responsible for the continued enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the org.
- Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
- Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
- Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
- Managing Salesforce Administrators and Junior Administrators
- Supporting and mentoring Salesforce Administrators within the team, actively helping them progress in their career progression
What you Bring to the Team
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Experience of the Salesforce platform and configuration including workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, role hierarchy, profiles, sharing, Visual Flow, Process Builders. experience with conga or similar applications is desirable
- Developer skills (VisualForce, Apex, Lightning) highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Salesforce Certifications preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Data handling skills advantageous.
What we can offer you
Training – The training and development of our employees is very important to us. If there are any specific training courses you would like to attend, we are happy to consider that, and you will also have time in office hours to self-learn.