Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location:Manchester Salary:£30000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Peninsula are hiring a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our established Salesforce team and work on a variety of projects. Your role will manage and develop the features on the roadmap for the company Salesforce org, as well as supporting and mentoring junior members of the team to deliver solutions to the business to help drive sales and efficiencies.
At Peninsula, we are a consultancy specialising in Employment Law and Health and Safety Advice. What this means is that we partner with SMEs and make sure they are complying with the law so they can do what they love – namely getting on with running their business. From our modern offices in Manchester, you’ll be working on Salesforce projects which will play a big part in our future growth.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce org in line with best practices.
- Being responsible for the continued enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the org.
- Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
- Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
- Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
- Supporting and mentoring Salesforce Administrators within the team, actively helping them progress in their career progression.
What you Bring to the Team
· Minimum of 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
· Experience of the Salesforce platform and configuration including workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, role hierarchy, profiles, sharing, Visual Flow, Process Builder, etc.
· Awareness of Apex and Visualforce.
· Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Salesforce Certified Administrator credential.
· Understanding of Salesforce governor limits.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel/Data handling skills advantageous.
· Previous experience in training and mentoring junior Salesforce Administrators desirable.
What we can offer you
Training – The training and development of our employees is very important to us. If there are any specific training courses you would like to attend, we are happy to consider that, and you will also have time in office hours to self-learn.
Mentors – You will be supported by the Salesforce CRM Manager and senior colleagues.
Progression – We complete performance appraisals, review all individual roles and career progression.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme
• Birthday off work
• Perkbox - fantastic discounts!
• Free breakfast every Monday and social sessions on the last Friday of the month with free food and drink – we call this ‘Fun Friday’! • Company incentives, access to discount schemes
• Profit Share scheme
• Christmas bonus after 2 years and holiday increase after 2 years
Why Join our Team?
This is a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your people and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and I can promise you’ll enjoy every single day.