Service Desk Analyst - BrightHR
Location:Manchester Salary:£0 - £18000 per annum
Service Desk Analyst
Manchester City Centre (near Victoria Train Station)
£18K + Excellent Benefits Package
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Who are we?
BrightHR is a people management software company and we’re blazing a trail for brilliant workplace cultures. We take huge pride in what we do and strive to be brilliant.
We offer a software as a service solution that enables businesses to effortlessly implement HR processes, from approving holidays, logging sickness and tracking lateness, managing the workforce rota & shifts, and organising HR documents 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We also provide specialist knowledge on so many topics from employment law to happiness!
Provide inbound telephone and email support to BrightHR users, and assist with any user related errors or technical queries. Troubleshoot any potential complex technical issues, providing first time resolution to our clients wherever possible, or providing the steps to reproduce technical issues to the 2nd / 3rd line support teams.
- Provide excellent customer service to our new and existing BrightHR clients
- Troubleshoot technical queries to identify the type of query raised and provide first time resolution to basic questions and training needs
- Gather information from the client using intelligent questioning, investigating any complex technical issues and raise with second and third line support
- Take ownership of any technical queries and keep regular contact with client ensuring any fixes are communicated
- Keep an accurate record of discussions, logging all queries against the correct account
- Provide one to one training as and when required based on client’s needs
- Escalate any complaints which cannot be resolved at 1st touch to team leader / manager
Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience is essential
- The ideal candidate will have 1st line or service desk experience
- Must have excellent listening skills and be able to communicate with clients and users of varying technical ability
- The candidate must be a problem solver
- Salesforce experience is beneficial but not essential
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be responsible for own product knowledge
- Able to communicate at different levels across the business and with key stakeholders
In return we offer you a fantastic workplace with all the support you need to grow as a professional. With regular social events and amazing benefits, we believe in making sure our employees know how brilliant we think they are.
Some of our excellent benefits include:
- 25 days paid holiday (increasing to 27 days after 2 years)
- Profit share scheme
- Get your birthday off as an extra holiday
- Perkbox rewards scheme
- Free breakfast every Monday
- Various social events hosted throughout the year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free fruit every Wednesday
- Christmas bonus (after 3 years)
- Health insurance (after 5 years)