Trainee Bid Writer
Location:London Salary:£20000 - £25000 per annum
Trainee Bid Writer
Salary up to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Based in Manchester City Centre, close to Victoria Station
Due to our rapid business growth, an exciting opportunity for a Bid Writer has become available to support our professional and successful head office team based in Manchester.
- Monitoring portals for new tender opportunities as they arise and notifying the team.
- Drafting tender and proposal responses for clients across the public, private and charity sectors.
- Proof reading and editing the wider team’s bids, offering critical and insightful analysis.
- Conducting research to enhance bids including sector research, client research, competitor research and research into the wider wellbeing market.
- Monitoring and updating the Tender Tracker
- Updating the presentation deck ahead of bid presentations, providing a full briefing to key stakeholders.
- Continuous development of the bid library including writing new case studies, proof statements and development from bid feedback.
- A good team player who thrives under pressure and is able to flexibility work to deadlines.
- Strong communication, written and oral skills, with experience of proof-reading.
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks, be dynamic and driven with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must work with excellent attention to detail.
- Degree education is essential with achievement of at least a 2:1
- Experience in a bidding environment or writing proposals/funding applications.
- Fab Fridays- dress down & free food
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Excellent Company Pension Scheme
- Regular training and development
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years service)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Christmas bonus after 3 years of service
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland’s most trusted health and wellbeing network, making a positive difference in over 9.5 million lives. We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
At Health Assured our team is our greatest asset; contributing valued knowledge, skills and enthusiasm every day to make Health Assured the Company it is. As part of Health Assured, you’ll be doing work that matters and you’ll be part of a company that is still striving to grow, develop and evolve, and in turn, we pledge to offer our staff a positive working environment and atmosphere, whilst encouraging personal development.