e – This section of BusinessWise is available to those Peninsula Business Services clients who take Employment Services as part of their agreement.
Handbooks and Contracts
- Bespoke documents created by our dedicated Personnel Consultants. Your own Staff Handbook and Statement of Main Terms for Employees can be accessed immediately, 24/7, for new starters or existing employees.
– From Return to Work Forms and Sickness Self-Certification Absence Forms to Application Forms and Holiday Request Forms along with samples of Job Offer Letters, Reference Letters and Appraisal Forms and Guides. A comprehensive library can be found here.
Employment Reference Manual
– Contains reference to employment law legislation. The manual is split into easy to follow chapters and bookmarks can be set for ease of access when returning to popular sections.
Factsheets and Employment Training Handouts
– If you have been on a Peninsula Employment Training course, you can download all the relevant factsheets.
– Available to those who have Health & Safety as part of their portfolio of services.
H&S Management Documents
- The bespoke documents created by our Health & Safety Consultants
using information gained during Principal Visits. These documents make up your Health & Safety Policy and can help with tenders and CHAS applications etc
Health & Safety Stationery
– The section where you can find crucial Risk Assessment Forms, Checklists, Logbooks and Testing Records. This section has recently undergone a revamp, with the addition of even more of Peninsula’s Safety Records (which can now be filled in electronically) along with a selection of HSE compliant posters for you to display throughout your premises.
Site Evaluation Report
– Download from a list of all Site Evaluations carried out at your premises. Great if your company is made up of separate premises or simply to refresh your memory on any previous issues.
– Arranged into categories for ease of access, they provide guidance on legislation allowing you to meet your legal requirements and advise you on best practice controls which have been established by enforcing agencies.
All the above are available to download from BusinessWise as and when you require them and there is no limit on the amount of times you wish to download them. So why not take advantage of this fantastic service and download these documents to help you maintain a successful organisation.
If you are a Peninsula client and are not yet taking advantage of the BusinessWise complimentary service, or you are a BusinessWise user who requires more information on any issue raised in this article, please contact the BusinessWise Helpdesk
on 0844 892 2780
Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.30pm where a member of the team will on hand to assist.
BusinessWise offers a range of tools and features to registered users to assist in managing the ongoing obligations associated with running an effective and legally-compliant business and is provided as part of our portfolio of consultancy services. If you are not yet a Peninsula client, simply go to www.pbsnet.com
and click on ‘Contact Us’ to get in touch.