I am excited to announce our Small Business Service has now been launched. I have found through my own experience of having a small business that every second counts. Looking after your staff can be a full-time job and the last thing you want, with limited resources available, are the sometimes difficult and time-consuming issues of HR and employment law as well as health and safety getting in the way of your running your businesses day-to-day functions. The solution is the Small Business Service from Peninsula, available for less than Ã‚Â£3 a day, for businesses with 5 staff or less
For only Ã‚Â£65 a month the Peninsula Small Business Service, exclusive to businesses with 5 staff or fewer, will take away the strain of such issues, allowing you to focus on what you do best, growing your business. For a small monthly fee, we are able to provide you with complete piece of mind that all of your employment law and Health and Safety issues are being dealt with in an efficient manner. Protecting your business is our business.
The service we offer small businesses encompasses drafting employment documentation such as main terms of employment. We also update the documentation we provide as and when new legislation is brought in.
Insurance is also taken out, which covers the representation costs incurred at a tribunal. All of this is available, along with our 24/7 Advice Service, which offers you peace of mind around the clock, for a monthly fee of only Ã‚Â£65 (Peninsula Business Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the sale of non-investment insurance contracts (Reg No. 468574)).
The Small Business Package can be purchased directly via our website by clicking the add to cart button and following the simple steps. If you would like to discuss the Small Business Package in more detail with one of our representatives, please call 0800 328 9348
Please note: At Peninsula, we safeguard your information, and abide by strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it. We do not pass on your details to any third party organisation.
The Small Business Package includes:-
1. Employment services documentation.
– Employees – Assessment of terms and conditions of employment resulting in the provision of statements of main terms of
employment,Ã‚Â management guides, along with an online employment reference manual and all employment related stationery.
– Workers – Assessment of working relationship and the provision of worker appointment letters, worker contract for services and general
2. Subsequent updating of personnel services documentation as a result of new legislation and changes in contractual or operational terms, with the provision of additional personnel services documentation or stationery where required.
3. Telephone access to Advice Service consultancy expertise 24 hours per day on any employment issue, no matter how big or small your query.
4. Taking out an insurance policy on your behalf covering representation costs as well as basic and compensatory awards and settlements incurred in resisting Employment Tribunal claims resulting from an incident occurring after the date of this contract providing you have followed Peninsula advice guidelines.
Health and Safety Advice
5. Telephone access to the Advice Service consultancy expertise 24 hours per day on any Health and Safety issue no matter how big or small your query.
For more information, or to buy the Small Business Package please visit /business-services/small-business-service/. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0800 328 9348 to discuss the Small Business package with one of our representatives.