- Senior management functions;
- Certification functions;
- Notified non-executive directors;
- Senior insurance management functions;
- FCA controlled functions; and
- Other key function holders.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) have published rules relating to regulatory references to ensure the cycle of individuals with poor conduct moving between firms within sectors is prevented. The rules will apply from 7 March 2017. The rules apply to full-scope regulatory reference firms including deposit takers, PRA investment firms, Solvency II insurers and large non-directive insurers. The roles which are covered by the rules are: