High cost. Low reward.
There are many ways to solve this. You could hire an internal HR team to help better employer-employee relations. Or, find a lawyer to draft up your contracts and documents.
But adding another salary to the payroll is costly. And lawyers charge around $150-300 per hour for writing up contracts. With revisions, one simple contract takes about 3-4 hours – that’s $1200.
Get started today
As your HR outsourcing partner, Peninsula works to keep your business succeeding. We make the messy work of HR simple, manageable and affordable. With us by your side, you’ll have access to the same resources that are helping over 75,000 businesses world-wide thrive, such as:
- 24/7 help through our advice line
- Tailored documentation specific to your business
- Legal representation insurance
- Up-to-date reviews to keep your business protected
- Simple and easy to use HR software
Let’s see if we can help your business. Call us at 1 (833) 247-3652 or click the button below.