- When being accompanied at a disciplinary hearing, can the companion answer questions on behalf of the employee?
- Employees cannot claim associative discrimination in relation to which protected characteristic: Race; sex or pregnancy?
- What is the award for failure to comply with the right to be accompanied?
- After how long in employment does an employee become entitled to an SMT?
- What is the earliest point after birth at which an employee can take additional paternity leave?
Speak to an expert
Thank you for contacting Peninsula. One of our expert advisers will contact you within 30 minutes to arrange your free consultation.
Fill in your details below and download our free guide on Redundancy
Thank you for downloading our free whitepaper. Your Free download has been emailed to you and should arrive soon.