Peninsula understand that nurseries and those in a childcare setting face a unique set of challenges when considering HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety issues. Safeguarding and staffing are key areas that require close scrutiny in order to protect the children you care for, as well as your business.
Some examples of the services Peninsula provide:
- BusinessSafe – A comprehensive Health & Safety service that covers: Risk assessments, electrical safety, hazard reporting, employing young people, accident reporting and investigation, lone working, and many other and many other potential threats.
- Creating and renewing Contracts of Employment.
- 24 hour Employment Law Advice and HR advice.
- Insurance against Employment Tribunal.
- Conciliation and Mediation services.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Health & safety in nurseries is undoubtedly an important matter. Accidents are not only a calamity for a child and parents, they can cause great financial ramifications your business. It’s one area that cannot and should not be overlooked. With Peninsula Business Services, your health & safety obligations will be covered and thoroughly revised. We call on our experts in the field to draw up solid processes and procedures to make sure you follow all necessary steps to protect your organisation.