The time to get back to work has finally arrived, giving you the chance to welcome employees and customers back to your workplace and return to what you do best.
In doing so, it’s important to ensure your business complies with the latest HR and health & safety requirements. To take the stress out of this process, our back to work checklist provides guidance on the most important HR and health & safety points to consider, including advice on everything from the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme to handling vaccines and adhering to Work Safely Protocol measures.
Download this free back to work checklist to learn more about:
- Returning to the workplace
- Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme
- COVID-19 vaccines and testing
- Face coverings
- Health & Safety: Risk assessments
- Health & Safety: Work Safely Protocol
- Health & Safety: Travelling for work
For instant advice on getting back to work from a HR or health & safety expert, call 1890 252 923.