Peninsula understand that nurseries and those in a childcare setting face a unique set of challenges when considering HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety issues. Safeguarding and staffing are key areas that require close scrutiny in order to protect the children you care for, as well as your business.
Some examples of the services Peninsula provide:
- BusinessSafe – A comprehensive Health & Safety service that covers: Risk assessments, electrical safety, hazard reporting, employing young people, accident reporting and investigation, lone working, and many other and many other potential threats.
- BrightHR – A highly effective online management system for helping you to efficiently manage your employee’s absences, career development, training and holidays.
- Creating and renewing Contracts of Employment.
- 24 hour Employment Law Advice and HR advice.
- Insurance against Employment Tribunal.
- Conciliation and Mediation services.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Health & safety in nurseries is undoubtedly an important matter. Accidents are not only a calamity for a child and parents, they can cause great financial ramifications your business. It’s one area that cannot and should not be overlooked. With Peninsula Business Services, your health & safety obligations will be covered and thoroughly revised. We call on our experts in the field to draw up solid processes and procedures to make sure you follow all necessary steps to protect your organisation.
We believe Peninsula offers the most comprehensive, professional and far reaching Employment Law and Health & Safety support service in the UK. It’s because of our continual desire to extend and improve our services that we’ve become the country’s leading HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy.
“Since I joined Peninsula my business has prospered, I have gained self-confidence as I now know that when I have staff problems I do not worry as Peninsula will help. I highly recommend Peninsula to any other business. People at Peninsula are very professional, friendly, very knowledgeable and patient as English is my second language.”
Dalia Ros, Cherry Tree Nursery
Find out more by filling in our form on the right or calling us on 0800 028 2420 today.