HR & Employment Law Services for Schools, Colleges, Academies & Universities
Peninsula understand the day to day challenges of managing employees in the education sector and how to overcome them. We offer a bespoke education service to ensure that your HR and Employment Law provision meets the necessary legal requirements – saving you time and keeping you compliant.
How we can help your school, college, academy or university.
- We understand the unique and challenging HR and Employment Law issues that Schools regularly face.
- Guidance and advice supporting Schools like yours to become academies.
- Complete HR support if you have moved away from the Local Authority, often providing a more comprehensive & cost effective service.
- Health & Safety Policies – ensuring they meets the requirements of the HSE and OFSTED .
- CRB and Reference Checking Service.
- Assistance with you BCP
- 24 / 7 advice and support line
Peninsula already assist over 700 schools nationwide with 24 hour advice 365 days a year – we’re always on hand to help.
nurseries – primary schools – secondary schools – academies – independent schools & colleges – further education colleges – universities
Key Issues & Challenges Facing Schools & Academies
- Understanding & implementing the changes & developments of education legislation & employment law.
- Disciplinary processes streamlined with the Teaching Agency replacing the GTC.
- Schools expected to deal with more and more disciplinary issues
- Moving to academy status involves implementing new procedures, you will be faced with a whole raft of new challenges.
Education Services include
- Employment law
- HR Services
- Recruitment of staff
- Pupil welfare
- Grievances & appeals
- Disciplinary investigations & hearings
- Financial Management
- School Facilities