Peninsula understands that nurseries and those in childcare settings face a unique set of challenges when considering HR, employment law and health & safety issues.
Safeguarding and staffing are key areas that require close scrutiny in order to protect the children you care for, as well as your business.
Some examples of the services Peninsula provides include:
- BusinessSafe: A comprehensive health & safety service that covers: Risk assessments, electrical safety, hazard reporting, employing young people, accident reporting and investigation, lone working, and many other potential threats.
- hronline: A highly effective online management system for helping you to efficiently manage your employee’s absences, career development, training and holidays.
- Creating and renewing contracts of employment and your health & safety handbook.
- 24 hour employment law advice and HR advice. Peninsula consultants can guide and support you through procedures to ensure you're adhering to employment law. They will also guarantee that measures are in place to reduce potential issues such as misconduct.
- Insurance against employment tribunal.
- Conciliation and mediation services.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Health & safety in nurseries is undoubtedly an important matter. Accidents are not only a calamity for a child and parents, they can also cause great financial ramifications for your business.
It’s one area that cannot and should not be overlooked.
With Peninsula Business Services, your health & safety obligations will be covered and thoroughly revised. We call on our experts in the field to draw up solid processes and procedures to make sure you follow all necessary steps to protect your organisation.
Need our help?
If you would like further complimentary advice on the issues above from an expert, our advisors are ready to take your call any time day or night. Call us on 0800 917 0771 or request a callback here.