Why do the best employers look after their employees’ wellbeing?
Because work and home life pressures can explode without warning—for anyone, at any time.
As well as being the right thing to do, improving employee wellbeing reduces staff sick leave, boosts team morale and makes productivity soar (you’ll see by how much, shortly).
The easiest way to help your people—and your business—is with the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) from Health Assured, part of the Peninsula Group.
Health Assured EAP: the basics
Health Assured is Northern Ireland’s leading EAP provider, offering a range of online, over the phone and in-person services to help with life’s problems.
It could be troubles at home, financial strife or mental health issues—whatever it is, our EAP’s confidential and compassionate support network is ready to help 24/7, 365 with:
- In-person counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) sessions
- Telephone, email & live chat counselling: someone to talk to any time of day
- Finance management, debt and legal advice
- Online physical and mental health assessment tools
- Occupational & medical health assessments
- Online health portal & app: use it on the go, wherever you go
How our EAP benefits your business
When your people feel less stressed, you notice a more cooperative and pleasant working atmosphere. And it gets better…
Distinguished Professor of Psychology, Cary L Cooper, CBE reports that an EAP’s early intervention to help employee wellbeing can help your business:
- Slash annual costs by 30%.
- Cut absence levels by 45%
- Reduce staff turnover by 18%
- Increase productivity by 8%
Your people work hard for you. The Health Assured EAP lets you keep it that way.
Start your free consultation
To learn more, speak with a friendly specialist today.