Get free employment law and health & safety management tips
Address: Newcastle United Football Club, St. James' Park ,NE1 4ST , Newcastle Upon Tyne [show map]
Date: 05 Jun 2019
Time: 9:30am to 1:00pm
Event Presenter: Ian Langford
05 Jun 2019
Newcastle United Football Club, St. James' Park ,NE1 4ST , Newcastle Upon Tyne [show map]
9:30am to 1:00pm
Please join us at this event for business owners and directors, where you’ll gain valuable insights into the biggest health & safety issues affecting your business today.
• Learn how to manage the rise of work-related health problems like stress, depression and anxiety.
• Master simple ways to protect your people, clients, visitors and the general public.
• Understand how and why a poor work culture with poor leadership leads to more accidents, absences and higher staff turnover.
• Get the lowdown on RIDDOR: why you must record all workplace accidents, near misses, and illnesses or diseases.
• Discover why financial penalties have increased by a staggering 80% in just a year-and how to avoid one.
In addition, at the event, you’ll also receive an exclusive Employers Pack for business owners and directors, which include essential process guides on managing staff and your responsibilities.