Get free health & safety management insights and guidance
Address: The Peninsula (Manchester), Victoria Place ,M4 4FB , Greater Manchester [show map]
Date: 01 Jun 2018
Time: 9:30am to 12:45pm
Event Presenter: Kevin Goodwin
01 Jun 2018
The Peninsula (Manchester), Victoria Place ,M4 4FB , Greater Manchester [show map]
9:30am to 12:45pm
At our free health & safety event for business owners and directors, you will:
• Learn how to manage the rise of work-related health problems like stress, depression and anxiety.
• Master simple ways to protect your people, clients, visitors and the general public.
• Understand how and why a poor work culture with poor leadership leads to more accidents, absences and higher staff turnover.
• Get the lowdown on RIDDOR: why you must record all workplace accidents, near misses, and illnesses or diseases.
• Discover why financial penalties have increased by a staggering 80% in just a year—and find out how to avoid one.