Health & safety event for managers, business owners & directors
Address: Chichester Harbour Hotel, North Street ,PO19 1NH , Chichester [show map]
Date: 21 Jan 2019
Time: 9:30am to 12:45pm
Event Presenter: K
21 Jan 2019
Chichester Harbour Hotel, North Street ,PO19 1NH , Chichester [show map]
9:30am to 12:45pm
Please join us at this event for business owners and directors, where you’ll gain valuable insights into the biggest health & safety issues affecting your business today.
• Learn how to manage the rise of work-related health problems like stress, depression and anxiety.
• Master simple ways to protect your people, clients, visitors and the general public.
• Understand how and why a poor work culture with poor leadership leads to more accidents, absences and higher staff turnover.
• Get the lowdown on RIDDOR: why you must record all workplace accidents, near misses, and illnesses or diseases.
• Discover why financial penalties have increased by a staggering 80% in just a year-and how to avoid one.
In addition, you’ll also receive exclusive Employers & GDPR packs at the event, which include essential process guides on managing staff and your GDPR responsibilities.