At our free employment law, GDPR and health & safety event for business owners and directors, you will:
- Get practical tips on how to store and manage staff data under GDPR
- Improve your understanding of changes to ‘worker’ status and how it could impact your business
- Learn how to avoid health & safety mistakes that would cost you thousands
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences
- Hear about the must-have policies for 2018 and beyond
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset – your people – in the best possible way
Meanwhile, Business Doctors will provide practical guidance about GDPR and what it means for your business. Using the time in this session to uncover the practical steps you need to take to become GDPR compliant. Can you do it all yourself? Do you need external support? What automated and technical solutions are available to help you prepare for the May 25th deadline?
Paul Shaw is a Partner of Business Doctors South West London and a co-founder of ITTrust UK. He and his colleagues provide business owners across London and Surrey with business services including strategic planning and support, GDPR compliance guidance and advice on technical solutions. As a Business Doctor, Paul’s work with ambitious business owners is as much about hands-on implementation as it is about direction. With many years of senior level experience at lastminute.com and Time Out, Paul is highly skilled at getting to the root of business issues and delivering practical solutions when they are most needed.
The Petersham Hotel – Richmond