At our free GDPR, employment law and health & safety event for business owners and directors, Peninsula will help you:
- Understand how to store and process staff data under GDPR.
- Improve your understanding of changes to ‘worker’ status.
- Learn how to avoid health & safety mistakes that would cost you thousands.
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences.
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset—your people—in the best possible way.
Business Doctors will provide practical guidance about GDPR and what it means for your business. Using the time in this session to uncover the practical steps you need to take to become GDPR compliant. Can you do it all yourself? Do you need external support? What are the automated and technical solutions available? Finally, how should your marketing and communication programmes adapt to GDPR.
John Sweeney is a Partner of Business Doctors South West London and a co-founder of ITTrust UK. He and his colleagues provide business owners across London and Surrey with business services including GDPR compliance guidance and technical solutions. During his career, he has lead teams managing data for global technology companies like NetApp, Getty Images as well as charities including the RNLI and Help for Heroes.
Hotel du Vin Wimbledon – Cannizaro House
West Side Common