At our free GDPR, employment law and health & safety event for business owners and directors, you will:
- Get practical tips on how to store and process staff data under GDPR.
- Improve your understanding of changes to ‘worker’ status.
- Learn how to avoid health & safety mistakes that would cost you thousands.
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences.
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset—your people—in the best possible way.
On behalf of Employee Benefits Collective LLP, Tristram Hawthorn and James Biggs will be providing an insight into key wellbeing strategies in Employee Benefits for 2018.
Grant Thornton will be sharing their knowledge and expertise for vital new changes, topics will include:
• 2018 Budget changes affecting payroll and tax and the original effects from the April 2017 changes.
• The changes in employer benefit from providing salary sacrifices and how employers can inadvertently fall foul of the new rules.
• The Apprenticeship levy that applies to all businesses with a ‘paybill’ in excess of £3million, how to prepare to pay the levy and also maximise the return on investment on the training opportunities the Levy presents.