At our free employment law and health & safety event for business owners and directors, you will:
- Get practical tips on how to store and manage staff data under GDPR
- Improve your understanding of changes to ‘worker’ status and how it could impact your business
- Learn how to avoid health & safety mistakes that would cost you thousands
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences
- Hear about the must-have policies for 2018 and beyond
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset – your people – in the best possible way
Fusion Maidstone Healthy Living Centre is a local charity that works with the community to help reduce health inequalities in Park Wood and throughout Maidstone. They provide a range of services to support people to improve their physical and mental health, a community café and community events to empower individuals and improve social cohesion – offering a friendly welcome to everyone.
Fusion Maidstone HLC have an onsite cafe with very reasonable prices for a great lunch – make sure you stick around to grab a bite to eat!
Fusion Maidstone HLC
Units 2 & 3 Cobb Way