At our free GDPR, employment law and health & safety event for business owners and directors, you will:
- Get practical tips on how to store and process staff data under GDPR.
- Improve your understanding of changes to ‘worker’ status.
- Learn how to avoid health & safety mistakes that would cost you thousands.
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences.
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset—your people—in the best possible way.
We also have guest speaker Rebecca Ashton, Peninsula’s in-house GDPR expert, who will be providing practical advice on the below:
• New data rights for individuals (both employees and customers)
• How to be compliant with the new GDPR ruling
• Action points businesses need to put into place ahead of May 2018
Northern Employment Services and Rochdale Training Association will also be attending on the day, providing insights into their services and giving you the chance to pick their brains on any questions you may have.
Rochdale Training Association
1 Fishwick Street