At our free employment law and health & safety event for business owners and directors, you will:
- Understand why you must be careful managing staff, as any small oversight can lead to a tribunal.
- Master simple ways to avoid health & safety mistakes that could cost you thousands.
- Learn how to update your policies and company handbook.
- Gain the tools to look after your biggest asset—your people—and improve underperforming staff.
- Discover effective ways to reduce your staff absences.
Meanwhile, with 4.1 Million working days lost and the cost of poor mental health in the region reaching £12.5 billion per year, stress management and resilience training is becoming an essential component of the workplace health strategy. Obesity and chronic disease are equally expensive to treat and with the NHS is at breaking point, it is inevitable the Government will start to shift more of this burden on to employers’ shoulders. Mel from Wakeman Nutrition will provide her valuable expertise in employee absenteeism and presentism, providing top tips on:
- Introducing or developing a well-being strategy to increase employee retention, help your business attract the best talent and increase engagement, motivation, and productivity.
- Creating a long-term approach to improving health and well-being in the workplace that increases buy-in with out of the box ideas.
- The benefits of a workplace health programme for both employees and employers.
IET Austin Court – Birmingham
80 Cambridge Street