Round-the-clock employment law advice for businesses in Birmingham
We're on hand to provide professional expertise and advice on a wide range of employment law and HR matters. We pride ourselves in our excellent communication and professional service.
Look no further when requiring employment law solicitors in Birmingham.
Our experienced team of employment solicitors give you unlimited advice, support and specialist help in a range of legal services and HR matters. Such as:
- Settlement agreements and compromise agreements.
- Employment contracts.
- Employment tribunal advice.
- Wrongful and unfair dismissal.
- Discrimination at work.
- Pay disputes, such as holiday, sickness, maternity and paternity.
- Leave disputes.
Working with our clients, we help keep businesses on the legal side and make the world of employment law less daunting.
We’re proud to provide you with complete support via the following:
- Free initial consultation: This is your chance to sample our great service and pick the brains of our specialist employment lawyers - completely free of charge.
- 24/7 HR helpline: Our unlimited helpline is available round-the-clock to answer any employment law questions you may have.
- No hourly rate: We don't believe in charging our clients hourly for our in depth work. Meaning you can tap into our professional knowledge without any extra costs.
- Document writing service: One of our experts will write a new contract, policy or document - keeping you within UK employment law.
- Settlement agreement advice: We'll work with you to advise you on settlement agreements, making the process as stress-free as possible.
- We'll defend you in employment tribunals: If a former employee takes you to an employment tribunal, we'll assure a legal team will defend you.
- Unlimited access: You'll have unlimited access to our team and our excellent service, meaning you'll never be dealing with problems yourself.
- Redundancy legal advice: Our team of qualified solicitors can provide you with expert advice on how to make these difficult decisions legally.
- Employment legal protection insurance: We provide optional insurance to protect you both unfair dismissal and indirect discrimination, providing an extra layer of protection.
Our team works round-the-clock to assist and provide all our clients with knowledge picked up from the vast experience we have.
We understand that as a business owner, you want the best advice and solutions for your company, and that's where Peninsula comes in.
We have a single aim - to find the best possible outcome for employers in Birmingham. Look no further than Peninsula when you require a qualified employment lawyer.
What makes Peninsula employment solicitors the number one choice in Birmingham?
Whether you run a distillery in Digbeth with five employees, or a bakery in Bourneville who employ over 100 people - we're here to help.
If you’re an employer looking for a Birmingham employment law specialist with years of experience, look no further than Peninsula.
We're a progressive law firm who share your passion for your business and are proud to provide great advice on employment law and HR issues.
Our team of experienced solicitors are on hand with specialist knowledge whenever required. We provide a wide range of employment law services and have a friendly and specialist team on hand to advise on any employment issues which may arise.
We have your best interests at heart, and will work with you to find prompt and pragmatic solutions for your company. All whilst keeping in regular contact whenever you need us - and don't worry, no question is ever too big or small.
We're proud to be the one of the leading law solicitors in Birmingham and we understand the world of employment rights can be daunting and difficult.
So relax, and let us do the hard work.