Our health and safety credentials
Peninsula isn’t just another box-ticking health and safety advice service. Our employers health and safety expertise has been developed over almost 30 years in the business, and is trusted by around 25,000 businesses across the UK.
Our experience covers health and safety policy and procedures relating to:
- General working environment
- Manual handling
- Fire risk assessment
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Risks relating to young persons and expectant mothers
- Equipment, machinery and electrical risks
- Completing record forms for accidents and incidents
So whatever size your business and whichever risks your employees face, our health and safety consultants are sure to have the relevant experience to put your mind at ease. Once you have a watertight safety policy, coupled with indemnity insurance, you can go about your business knowing you’ve got almost every eventuality covered.