A top priority
Maintaining a safe workplace is not only a best practice, but a mandatory legal requirement for most employers. Although health and safety laws are complex, they should be at the top of your priority list. It is crucial to ensure your business is compliant based on where it operates:
- Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
- Alberta’s Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and Occupational Health and Safety Code
- British Columbia’s Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR)
Who is responsible?
Employers are held the most responsible for ensuring a safe workplace. However, compliance can be overwhelming for small businesses since they often lack resources. They may not be able to navigate the legislation on their own or pay a lawyer.
Our affordable, global HR services can help your business achieve compliance with health and safety legislation without the large expense.
See Peninsula as your partner
As a client, you not only receive a suite of bespoke documentation and policies. You also get unlimited access to our 24-hour employer advice line, as well as premises visits from our HR consultants.
Further, you receive complete legal expense insurance coverage to pay for a lawyer to represent you. This is important if a related legal claim (including enforcement prosecutions) arises.
Health and safety compliance
Above all, Peninsula is not another box-ticking service provider. We offer a seamless support system to make your business legally compliant and optimize your performance. This includes:
- Customized documentation, such as workplace policies
- Peninsula’s 24-hour employer advice line
- Legal expense insurancefor full legal representation if a claim is made against your business
Let Peninsula be on your team
The health and safety of your employees is critical to your business, and the health of your business is critical to us. Peninsula makes the complex task of HR compliance simple, manageable and affordable. Call us today at: 1 (833) 247-3652.