Strengthen your business
As an employer, you have many duties to fulfill to stay compliant with health and safety laws. You are responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and updating health and safety systems, protocols and written policies and procedures, for starters.
You also need to know the Occupational Health and Safety legislation in your province:
- Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
- Alberta’s Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and Occupational Health and Safety Code
- British Columbia’s Occupational Health and Safety Regulation (OHSR)
Let Peninsula help you do that as your health and safety partner. We can ensure your business is compliant with the OHSA, and that your employees take proactive steps when it comes to health and safety.
How we can help
With Peninsula by your side, you get a suite of crucial health and safety documents and policies that are designed to help your business be compliant. This is especially important as an employer since you have the greatest responsibility to keep your workplace safe. More specifically, we will guide your business to:
- Prioritize safety in the workplace
- Be aware of existing and potential workplace hazards
- Understand the Occupational Health and Safety Act requirements
- Stay up to date on changing health and safety regulations
Peninsula clients also receive premises visits from our qualified HR consultants to carry out your health and safety duties.
Speak to a health and safety expert