Employment Law Services – Support and Advice
Peninsula Business Services are renowned for providing Employment Law services to businesses throughout Ireland. Our client base is wide and varied as is the experience of our professional qualified Consultants. Our services include employment documentation, Employment Law advice and legal representation. No matter what problem you face as an employer we have probably dealt with a similar situation before and we have the experience and sources of information available as we believe that our clients deserve the best service possible in a complicated and highly specialised field.
Using Peninsula services will benefit your business
When you become a Peninsula client the benefits to your business can include:
- Employment Law compliance;
- Employment Law documents including contracts of employment, staff handbooks;
- Employment Law help – including legal advice from a qualified team of Consultants;
- Pro-active support about legal and HR issues;
- Updates about Employment Law changes;
- Advice on how to deal with a NERA Inspection
- Insurance-backed protection from the defence costs of Employment Litigation and health and safety prosecutions;
- Employment Litigation representation;
- All advice given and legal work carried out by a qualified team of Consultants.
If you are an employer or manager looking for Irish Employment Law documents, including employment contracts and staff handbooks, we can draft the documents for you in an easy to view format.
24 Hour Advice Service
Our services include unlimited access to Employment Law advice, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We receive all relevant Law Reports and new legislation, as they are published, and take account of current best practice when advising our clients. Our qualified team of Consultants are available at every stage of the process right through to representing you during Employment Litigation (excluding Circuit Court and High Court).
To protect your business from the costs of defending Employment Law claims, the service can also include an insurance policy. This policy provides cover for legal expenses, awards and representation during Employment Litigation.
If you are interested in our Employment Law service or want to know what Peninsula can do for your business, then please phone 1890 252 923 and we will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.