The bigger your company, the more time and effort you need to invest in HR management. Taking care of the mundane details that make a business legally compliant can be a real drain on a HR department; fortunately, Peninsula’s HR outsourcing services can take some of that strain.Everyone knows a company needs an internal HR presence, to manage organisational development and business growth strategy as only an insider can. However, it’s also important that a HR department is approachable and ‘real’, in order to foster strong employer-employee relations. Therefore, Peninsula’s HR outsourcing solutions are especially designed to work alongside your existing human resources staff, complementing and supporting the specialist work they do internally.
What are the benefits of outsourcing HR?
Peninsula HR outsourcing makes your business efficient and legally compliant, by taking care of routine issues. Services include:
- Monitoring holidays and absences
- Software for easy fire risk assessment
- A library of advice and guidance notes on all aspects of employment law and health & safety
- Arranging a health & safety review, implementing an effective safety policy, and dealing with accidents, incidents and inspections
- Bespoke employment documentation and contracts available to print at any time
- Performance audits and reviews
- Online tracking of deadlines and responsibilities
Expert HR advice
Furthermore, there is a 24 hour advice line offering employment law advice for employers. HR managers can therefore get instant advice from an employment law expert, tailored to their situation whether it’s handling discipline, discrimination and positive action, performance benchmarking, redundancies or retirement. Finally, Peninsula clients are kept informed of any impending changes to legislation, and advised on how to adapt.
Managing employee wellbeing
Of course, one of the most important areas of HR is ensuring employee wellbeing. Therefore, a key part of Peninsula’s HR outsourcing service is the health-assured Employee Assistance Programme. Offering online health and stress checks for employees, face-to-face counselling and advice helplines, it aims to reduce absences by reducing stress, ultimately improving efficiency. Most importantly, however, the EAP shows staff that the business has their best interests at heart.
What HR software does Peninsula provide?
- EmployWise – Submit a query to the Peninsula employment law advice service whenever necessary. Download and print bespoke employment documentation including contracts and visitor book templates. The Absence Management HR software allows authorised users to keep track of all holidays, sick leave and other absences in one convenient database, with any problems or patterns compiled into management reports.
- SafetyWise – The Responsibilities Planner alerts the designated person when they have an upcoming health and safety deadline to meet. This health and safety software also includes a library of guidance notes and advice to help them with their tasks. Paperwork and checklists can be downloaded, while the fire risk assessment software makes light work of a notoriously complicated task.
- TaxWise – Peninsula clients can gain access to bespoke, expert tax advice whenever it is needed. Furthermore, the TaxWise administration tool facilitates the management of claims, fees and invoices.
As a Peninsula client, you will also be provided with the latest news relating to employment law, ensuring you’re ready for any new legislation that could affect you. Finally, the 24-hour employment law advice line is open to all clients for urgent HR queries.