Peninsula's health & safety service covers:
- A review of the way you manage safety, health and welfare in your premises. This review is conducted by qualified health & safety consultants to identify areas of non-compliance with legal requirements. You will receive a report advising on how to use best practice and achieve compliance with legal obligations.
- The preparation and installation of a bespoke safety, health and welfare management system developed for your business. This includes the organisation structure, specific arrangements and monitoring procedures required for its effective implementation.
- Regular visits to service your safety, health and welfare management system and advise on continuing legal compliance.
- Access to BrightSafe software where you can manage risk assessments, record workplace accidents, access online training, and avail of secure cloud-based document storage.
- Access to a 24-hour advice service supported by qualified health & safety consultants.