Keeping your office risk-free
With our consultants by your side, you can be confident your office is free from risk.
From removing hazards to resolving staff disputes, we put your people first. It’s why thousands of office managers across the UK trust Peninsula for health & safety and HR support.
Preventing accidents in the office
Whether it’s a slip down the stairs or poor posture at the PC, there are many ways your staff could injure themselves at work.
And whatever goes wrong, you could face an injury claim if you don’t have the right health & safety measures in place. That’s why you need to do all you can to protect your staff from harm and your business from claims.
To make sure your office is safe, you’ll receive regular inspections from the HSE, Local Authority Environmental Health Officers (EHO), and the Fire Authority.
With our support, you can pass every inspection. We’ll guide you through risk assessments, create your health & safety policies, and provide 24/7 support – whenever you need our help.
The support and practical advice given were second to none.
Andrew Burton – Commercial Director
I.R.T.S Engineering Ltd
We really appreciate having Peninsula help in assisting us with our health and safety requirements. Our consultant was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and helped us complete all necessary documents quickly and efficiently. We couldn’t imagine navigating our way through all our health and safety requirements without Peninsula’s aid and would absolutely recommend them to any business big or small.
New West End Company
See how our health & safety and HR services help you stay risk-free:
On-site audit and risk assessment
A qualified consultant will visit your office and provide the support you need to stay safe.
- Protect your people – make sure your staff can carry out their work safely.
- Avoid injury claims – reduce risk in the office and protect your business.
- Meet HSE rules – we’ll help you pass every inspection.
Policies and documentation
We’ll write your health & safety and HR policies for you – saving you time and effort.
- Get advice in plain English – easy-to-understand guidance to stay safe.
- Save time – we’ll take care of the time-consuming paperwork.
- Stay compliant – our experts make sure your policies meet all the right standards.
Get the reassurance and advice you need for each year of your service.
- Annual check-ins – however regulations change, we’ll make sure you’re always compliant.
- Expert advice – our consultants are fully qualified to handle any concern or query.
BrightSafe software helps you keep on top of your health & safety duties.
- Create risk assessments – save time with our step-by-step guides and templates.
- Store policies safely – never lose track of your documents with our secure system.
- Learn online – stay up to speed with the latest regulations with e-learning courses.
BrightSafe health & safety app
Manage your health & safety tasks on the go with the BrightSafe app.
- Identify hazards in real-time – and instantly know whether you need to act.
- See which assessments need completing – so you will never miss a deadline.
- Complete e-learning courses on the go – at a time that suits you.
- Speak to experts instantly – wherever you are.
24/7 advice service
Enjoy access to unlimited 24/7 health & safety or HR advice from our consultants.
- Call as many times as you need – we won’t put a limit on the support you can receive.
- 24/7 support – even if you call after hours, we’ll be here to help.
- UK-based advisors – enjoy quality advice from a consultant who’s local to you.
We’ll help you remove the risk of asbestos from your premises.
- We can carry out your Asbestos Management Plan on your behalf.
- Our health & safety experts will talk you through your best course of action.
We’ll make sure you meet ISO requirements – and we can help you become accredited, too.
- We follow ISO 45001 standards – so you never need to worry about failing a health & safety inspection.
- Become ISO accredited – our consultants can provide feedback and guidance to help you with your qualification.
Enjoy hassle-free health & safety with BrightSafe
With BrightSafe, you can manage your health & safety without all the time-consuming admin or messy paperwork.
Whether you’re recording accidents online or creating risk assessments with our time-saving templates, it’s never been easier to meet HSE guidelines and protect your people.
And when you need to speak to an expert, you can call whenever you like. Our consultants are all members of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) or the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) – and they’re always on hand to help keep your office safe and compliant.
Get expert HR advice, whenever you need it
When you work in an office, you’re surrounded by staff – five days a week, eight hours a day. And when your staff work closely together, managing employee issues is big part of your day-to-day role.
Our consultants help you save time dealing with typical office HR issues:
- Dealing with agency workers
- Conduct issues such as timekeeping, mobile phone usage or internet use
- Dealing with personality clashes amongst teams working closely together
- Dealing with grievances
And that’s not all. Whether you’re dealing with a redundancy or calculating sick pay, no query is too big or too small. Our consultants are here 24/7 to help you through whatever life throws at your business.
We’ll even take care of your employee policies and documentation. It means you can spend less time with paperwork and more time helping your business thrive.