When should you choose mediation?
As you’re no doubt aware, a little conflict can be positive if it leads to a sense of healthy competition and improves performance. However, it can also be negative, impacting on relationships in the workplace and creating disruption.
Mediation can help in a wide range of scenarios – here are a few examples:
- A comment made by one party that caused offence to another
- A disagreement regarding the cause of a mistake or missed deadline
- An unsuccessful promotion attempt creating disappointment and bitterness
- A personality clash
- Ongoing issues after a grievance procedure
- Ongoing issues after a tribunal
Ready to find a resolution?
If you have employees who don’t seem to be able to get along and they’re willing to talk it over, please call us on 0800 028 2420 – our mediation service is 100% confidential.