Do you have talent, drive and commitment? And do you want a competitive salary, career progression, and a host of extra benefits?
Then it’s time you found your new, perfect role with Peninsula.
It’s not all HR and health & safety, either. We also have jobs in Sales, Accounts, Marketing, and more. Plus, get rewards for your excellence with profit share, trips abroad, free Monday breakfasts, and much more.
Some Benefits of working at Peninsula
Employee Profit Share Scheme
Day off for your birthday
Competitive holiday entitlement
Contributory pension scheme
Social events hosted throughout the year
Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
Life insurance cover
Private health cover (after 5 years’ service)
One of the best companies to work for...
Can you see why we soar up the Glassdoor Best Places to Work poll each year?
Great training and support.
Current Employee - Employment Law Field Consultant in Dublin, Ireland
Where hard work meets success
Current Employee - Human Resources Professional in Dublin, Ireland
HR Administrator/ Republic of Ireland /€23000 - €25000 per annum
€23,000- €25,000 + Excellent Benefits
Based in Cork
A new opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join our busy and fast paced Employment Consultancy Services team in our brand new office in Cork. The main priority of the role is to create, update and review employment documentation for our clients, including Employee Handbooks and Contracts of Employment.
- Creating HR documentation based on the client’s needs
- Checking clients existing HR documentation for any terms that breach Employment Law
- Liaise with clients and drafting new HR documentation for them
- Knowledge creating and drafting HR documentation including Contracts of Employment
- Excellent written English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload, under pressure in conjunction with deadlines
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years service)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Christmas bonus after 3 years of service
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Great opportunity to upskill your employment law and HR best practice skills
Peninsula are the leading provider of HR and Health & Safety services in the UK with over 30,000 clients. We have an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive holiday entitlement and market leading bonus schemes. The Department has the benefit of Core Working hours’ policy on completion of probationary period.
If you are looking for the next step in your HR career from both a salary package and a career development perspective apply now.
Litigation Consultant / Dublin /€45000 - €50000 per annum
This position is based in our Dublin office located in Dublin 3.
Please note regular travel is involved to client sites and hearing centres across Dublin and surrounding areas.
Salary on offer up to €50,000 depending on experience with a company car allowance of €6,000
Assisting our clients when they receive employment tribunal claims, you will be take ownership of each case and be responsible for drafting responses, visiting clients, preparing cases for hearing and representing members in hearings.
- Review all claims brought against clients in the Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court.
- Make early and prompt contact with members to notify the client of conduct of the case and to advise and take instructions from clients.
- Obtain all relevant and necessary documentation and to draft appropriate responses on behalf of clients for their approval.
- Prepare any reports for the insurer in respect of any claims as may be required.
- Advise clients on the merits of any claims and the prospects of successfully defending claims.
- Conduct any conciliation, mediation or settlement negotiations on behalf of the member.
- Visit clients either at their premises/offices or at the company offices in Dublin.
- Identify witnesses and assist in the preparation and drafting of witness statements or evidence in chief for hearing.
- Prepare trial bundles or documents in the appropriate or agreed format in preparation for hearing.
- To review the insurance position following receipt of full client instructions and liaising with the insurance team in respect of any matters arising.
- Attending and conducting case managements discussions, preliminary hearings, full hearings etc. as and when required at hearing centres throughout Ireland.
- Demonstrate commercial knowledge of the Company’s range of services and products and to be able to discuss these with clients as appropriate, and to proactively assist in the retention of existing clients and to promote new business by obtaining referrals for new clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that the requisite knowledge of employment law and technical skills is of the standard required in order to be able to carry out the work and to the standards as outlined in this job description.
- Attend either at Group Head Office in Manchester or at the company offices in Cork and Belfast, and participate in team or other meetings as required by the Litigation Manager.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the conduct of cases in Ireland, although ideally the candidate will either have a knowledge or understanding of Northern Irish employment law or be willing to gain knowledge of Northern Irish employment law.
Why Join our Team?
This is a high and exciting role within Ireland’s leading HR and employment law company. Our company culture is incredibly supportive and takes employee welfare seriously with a strong emphasis on reward success. You'll be working with a great team of colleagues. Next to this, we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic work environment.