Do you have talent, drive and commitment? And do you want a competitive salary, career progression, and a host of extra benefits?
Then it’s time you found your new, perfect role with Peninsula.
It’s not all HR and health & safety, either. We also have jobs in Sales, Accounts, Marketing, and more. Plus, get rewards for your excellence with profit share, trips abroad, free Monday breakfasts, and much more.
How we reward your hard work
Employee Profit Share Scheme
Day off for your birthday
Competitive holiday entitlement
Contributory pension scheme
Social events hosted throughout the year
Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
Life insurance cover
Private health cover (after 5 years’ service)
One of the best companies to work for...
Can you see why we soar up the Glassdoor Best Places to Work poll each year?
Great training and support.
Current Employee - Employment Law Field Consultant in Dublin, Ireland
Where hard work meets success
Current Employee - Human Resources Professional in Dublin, Ireland
Sales Executive - Cork/ Republic of Ireland /€0 - €28000 per annum
Up to €28,000 basic dependent on experience plus monthly bonus and benefits
Top performers have the chance to be uncapped commission earning them over €50,000 each year
Cork City Centre
Are you interested in pursuing a business to business sales role that truly rewards and recognises success? Our employment law and health & safety services have been a crucial service to our existing client base and now we're looking for a professional sales person to join our existing sales team and continue to expand our client base further.
Not only do you have the chance to be earning fantastic uncapped commission, but you will also join our career pathway to develop you further in your own professional career as far your potential takes you.
This is an outbound B2B sales role where you will be responsible for sourcing and promoting our leading Health & Safety and Employment Law outsourcing solutions to SME businesses. Focusing on developing new business, you should be confident and determined to succeed.
What are we looking for?
- Evidence of a previous telesales background either B2B or B2C
- Thrive in an intense and target driven environment
- Have enthusiasm and resilience
- Be proactive and able to manage your own workload
- Be confident representing Peninsula to the highest professional standard
- Working alongside a field sales colleague – you will be selling the fantastic services Peninsula have to offer to small and medium sized businesses.
- You will schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote Peninsula’s services, and work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Your pro-active approach will come in handy, as you will also be expected to self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day-to-day new business activity. This will also allow you to accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
What will you get in return?
- 25 days’ holiday + plus bank holidays + your birthday off
- Holiday increase after 2 years
- Christmas bonus after 2 years
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Enrolment into our annual Profit Share scheme
- To help combat COVID-19 we've put in place measures to ensure our office environment is a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.