Offer your clients and prospective clients a unique opportunity to attend a complimentary event arranged by Ireland’s leading Employment Law and Health & Safety consultancy, Peninsula Business Services.
Peninsula work with businesses of all sizes and within all sectors, to reach out to their clients and offer them an exclusive invitation to a complimentary Employment Law and Health & Safety briefing. We arrange events which cover a number of topics and provide your clients with a general overview and update on ever changing Employment Law subjects, in addition to providing some pragmatic advice on business growth.
Your clients may be interested in guidance or advice on the following topics and if so, why not give Peninsula a call today on 01 850 6055 to arrange a co-hosted event:
- Recent changes in Employment Law
- Increasing employee productivity & engagement
- Dealing with an under-performing worker
- Recruiting & retaining the best staff
- Reducing absenteeism in the workplace
- Robust Health & Safety risk assessments
- Fire Safety Awareness, procedures and reminders
Why Co-host an event with Peninsula?
There are many benefits for both your business and your clients / members when you co-host an event with Peninsula.
What can your clients/members expect to gain on the day?
- Expert practical training tips to help protect their business
- Industry specific topics on growing their business
- Updates on important changes to Employment Law and Health & Safety
- Solutions to Employment Law and Health & Safety issues within their businesses
What can you expect to gain from co-hosting an event with Peninsula?
- Increased client / member retention by offering complimentary access to training events
- Valuable face to face interaction with your client database
- A platform to update your clients / members on developments within your business
- Money for your business – Commission of 5% of FCV for any deal generated from the event
Testimonials from Peninsula Co-hosts
We organise around 1500 events every year and around half of these events are with Peninsula Partners.