VIDEO: Reopening your Workplace: COVID-19 HR and Employment Law Considerations
This video discusses the HR and employment law considerations when reopening your business post-COVID-19, covering issues such as:
- Refusal to return to work
- Avoiding discrimination claims
- Which employees should stay at home
- Adjusting hours and responsibilities
- Working from home
- Offers of employment
- Data protection considerations
- Managing annual leave
VIDEO: Changing My Employees' Terms & Conditions during COVID-19
This video discusses the aspects of changing employees' terms & conditions, including:
- Express & Implied Terms
- Process of how to change T&Cs
- Risks associated
- Step by step guide
- Checklist to double check
VIDEO: COVID-19: The Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme: Where are we now?
This video discusses all aspects of the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme, including:
- The latest statistics and legibility criteria.
- The Phases, including Phase 2, discussed in detail.
- Tapering and how to calculate Average Net Weekly Pay.
- Your FAQs answered.
- And how to make a claim for employees’ wages